Dua For Solving Love Marriage Acceptance Problems
When your love gets denial from your parents, you’re left with no other option other than leaving your soul mate. But can you really afford to forget someone whom you have loved more than your life? The answer is no! In Islam, Allah, the most beneficent and merciful gives you the freedom to pray and make Dua for Love Marriage Acceptance by your parents. With the right dua, you can melt the heart of your family and get them ready for your marriage to the guy/ girl you love. It is Allah, who knows the best can turn hearts towards anyone and get your love accepted.
Whether you’re a girl or boy, you can recite Dua for Love marriage soon and get married to the love of your life in the presence of your parents. Marriage is a very big thing for a boy or girl and the presence of parents is of great importance. In case the parents aren’t ready for the marriage, then it is obligatory for the kids to get them ready. Islam has a very great position of mother and father in the lives of their kids. Thus, their involvement in the marriage of their kids is of great significance in the religion.
Dua For Love Marriage To Agree Parents
However, if the parents don’t seem to agree at any cost, then it is advisable to convince them according to the guided path of Islam. The Dua For Love Marriage To Agree Parents is of great help. It will eventually turn the hearts of your mum and dad towards your relationship and they will start seeing it in a different and more positive way. Getting positive response from parents is a tough job when they aren’t ready. In most of the cases, one party agrees and the other denies. At this point, reciting dua and praying to Allah, the Almighty is the best thing which the bride and groom-to-be can do for their parents to come in the favor of the marriage.
It is better to go for a Nikah Istikhara first before reciting the dua for marriage to your love. Once you get a positive signal, you can surely move ahead with the dua and attain your motives in a legit Islamic way. It is in no way against the Shariah! Islam gives you the complete freedom to choose your love and make your parents understand your relationship; however, you do have limitations. You cannot certainly go against the Shariah and choose someone not right for you. Here is the Dua for Love Marriage Acceptance. Make sure you recite it daily without skipping a single day. Once you see something positive coming, you can end it.
Dua For Love Marriage Soon
- The time duration for the dua is 11 regular days
- Make a wazu
- Recite chapter Surah Yaseen Sharif thrice
- Recite “Ya Allahu Ya Fattahu” 303 times
- Make Dua For Love Marriage Problems and pray for easy solutions for your marriage.
Along with this, both the boy and girl should also do this on Friday, after the obligatory Friday prayer:
- Recite Durood Shareef 10 times
- Recite “Ya Wadudo” 1001 times
- End it with Durood Shareef again 10 times
- Blow it on some salt and keep the salt at some good place
- The boy has to recite for his parent’s consent and the girl will pray for her parent’s consent.
- Mix the salt in the food of you parents and keep a very nice behavior with them
- After doing it for 11 days, ask for your marriage suggestion again and Insha Allah, you will see that they will give their consent for your marriage.