Dua For Protection Of Family
Children are the greatest gifts of Allah and it is our responsibility to keep them safe and secured. Allah Almighty gives us the obligation to protect our family from evil eyes and spirits.
Sometimes you feel unprotected. You feel that somebody is casting an evil eye upon your children which hinders the growth and progress of the children. The children become weak and feeble. They are not able to concentrate on their studies and do not get good results. If you feel that your family is under the influence of evil spirits then you can recite the dua for protection of family.
Dua For Protection Of Family Against Enemy
There are certain people in our life who are not happy with our success. They tend to feel jealous of us and wish to harm us. They obstruct the growth of family by casting their evil eyes upon us every time they see us. It becomes very difficult to stay away from such enemies.
Allah has created both the good and bad things in the world. There are good people, fairies and angels. At the same time, there are also Jinnahs and evil spirits who can cause harm to us. Thus, it becomes very important to stay protected from such enemies and evil spirits. With the help of this dua for protection of family against enemy, you can secure your family from negative energies and live peacefully.
Dua For Protection Of Family Against Evil Spirit
One must recite the dua for protection of family against evil spirits over their children. It must be recited in the morning, evening and before leaving the house to seek protection from Allah from every beast, devil and evil eyes. After the recitation, pray to Allah to protect your family from evil spirits and negative energies.
You can recite the following dua for the protection of your family against evil spirits and enemies.
u‛eedhukumaa bi kalimaat-illaahi-taammati min kulli shayṭaanin, wa haammatin, wa min kulli ‛aynin laammah
- After this, recite the Last Three Chapters of the Quran & Ayat ul-Kursi
- The verses of Surah Al-Ikhlas, Surah Al-Falaq, and Surah An-Nas can also be recited for protection. Recite these chapters into your hands and run over your hands over the children before they go to sleep.
- Parents should recite Ayatul kursi, the 255th verse of Surah Al-Baqarah, which is recited as a protection against the Satan. They must also recite Ayatul kursi daily over your family members
- One must also recite Surah Al-Baqarah is to keep the devil away from the home.
- It is said that the toilets are the places which attracts jinns. So, while going to the washrooms one must tell their children to maintain basic hygiene and recite Sunnah Dua’s before entering and leaving the toilet.
Allah will surely protect your family and children from evil spirits and enemies. Insha Allah your family will be protected and will be on the path of success. You will be able to live peacefully and happily.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!